Grand Valley offers many campus dining options for grabbing a bite to eat while socializing with friends or working on group projects.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Grand Rapids Community College
Hospitality & Tourism Management (Culinary Arts)
The Hospitality and Tourism Management program at GVSU maintains 2 + 2 articulation agreements with the Culinary Arts and Culinary Management programs at GRCC. This permits the complete transfer of the associate degree in these programs to Hospitality and Tourism Management at GVSU without loss of standing. Students pursuing a Baccalaureate Degree must satisfy the following:
- A minimum of 18 credits in Hospitality and Tourism Management, with advisor approval, including HTM 301, Hospitality Systems; and HTM 495, Hospitality Administration.
- HTM 190 and the six-credit HTM field experience requirement or its equivalent.
- The nine-credit science and mathematics core or BS degree cognate.
- The 12-credit Business cognate.
- Complete a minimum of 58 credits at GVSU, maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the major and an overall GPA of at least 2.0.
Students desiring further information should contact the GRCC Hospitality Education Program Director, the GRCC Counseling and Career Center or the Hospitality and Tourism Management chair at GVSU.
- Hotel and Resort Management
- Convention Sales and Service Management
- Convention and Visitors Bureau Management
- Conference/Meeting Planning
- Food and Beverage Service Management
- Banquet and Catering Management
- Restaurant Management
- Club Management
- Recreation and Theme Park Management
- Special Events Coordination
- Travel/Tour Planning
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org