"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Glen Oaks Community College
Program Guide: Athletic Training
|World Perspectives elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||4|
|Social Science elective||4|
- Athletic Training is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education.
- Degree offered: B.S.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. Many of the prerequisite freshman/sophomore courses are not available at GOCC.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 201, LNG 261, ENG 234, REL 231, HIST 102
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENG 201, SOC 121, SOC 220, HIST 201, HIST 202
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-SSP course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org