Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Mid Michigan Community College
Program Guide: Psychology
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 170, HIS 102, REL 111, SSC 111
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIS 211, HIS 212, SOC 200, SOC 250
- Psychology majors should also consider selecting a minor.
Students who major in psychology find jobs in such human service settings as mental hospitals, residential institutions for emotionally disturbed children and adolescents, alcohol and drug abuse centers, juvenile correctional facilities, and vocational rehabilitation centers.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com