Cook Carillon Tower
An Allendale Campus icon, the Cook Carillon Tower chimes every quarter hour with a computerized system, but is also played during events and concerts by local and visiting carillonists.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
North Central Michigan College
Program Guide: Athletic Training
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- Athletic Training is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. This program is available only to those students who apply and are admitted through the formal admission process. The number of students admitted into the Athletic Training curriculum depends on the availability of clinical spots, which will vary from semester to semester.
- It is recommended that students interested in this program take general education requirements for one year and then transfer to Grand Valley.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- Students must take both BIO 235 and BIO 236 in order to get credit for courses that count in this major.
- World Perspectives electives: ANP 110, ANP 210, ENG 250, ENG 255, FR 212, GEO 121, GR 212, HST 140, HST 141, REL 100, SPAN 212
- U.S. Diversity electives: HST 131, HST 132, HST 205, HST 220, HST 221, SOC 120, SOC 230, SOC 271
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com