Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Monroe County Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|HIST 151 or HIST 152 or HIST 154 or HIST 155 or HIST 158 or HIST 159||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three courses in a foreign language. Students completing the B.S. degree may take MATH 162.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTHR 152, BMGT 220, ENGL 266, FREN 252, GEOG 152, GERMN 252, HIST 255, POLSC 211, SPAN 202
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor¿s degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
Deadlines for application to Teacher Education are: February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com