Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Program Guide: Athletic Training
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- Accreditation: The Athletic Training program is fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
- It is recommended that students transfer after one year. Many of the prerequisite courses are not available at Schoolcraft. Transfer students will take longer to complete this program.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-PSYCH course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 211, ARA 202, FR 202, GEOG 133, GER 202, HIST 137, HIST 138, HUM 232, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 151, HIST 152, HIST 153, SOC 205, SOCL 209, SOC 210
- Application to the athletic training program at Grand Valley requires current first aid and CPR certification, but it does not require college credit for a first aid class.
This program is available only to those students who apply and are admitted through the formal admissions process. The number of students admitted to this program depends on the availability of clinical spots, which will vary from semester to semester. It is recommended that students contact the department for further information.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com