The Transformational Link
The Transformational Link on the Allendale Campus was completed by Detroit artist Gary Kulak and represents a student's educational journey at GVSU.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Washtenaw Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three semesters of a foreign language. Students completing the B.S. degree may take MTH 160.
- Students should consider transferring after one year.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- ENG 111 and ENG 226 both transfer to GVSU as WRT 150. If students don't complete the MTA, students will only receive the benefit of one of the courses.
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org