Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Lansing Community College
Program Guide: Natural Resource Management
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|CHEM 151 + 161 or 125||4-5|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-ECON course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 270, FREN 202, GEOG 200, GRMN 202, HUMS 125, HUMS 160, HUMS 214, POLS 201, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 211, HIST 212, HUMS 215, SOCL 255, SOCL 260
- Choose electives from: CHEM 152 + 162, CITF 110, GEOL 222, MATH 151
- Students must take both BIOL 127 + BIOL 128 to receive specific credit in transfer.
Natural Resource Management majors will be prepared to assume responsibility for the management of natural resources on either private or public lands. They will be prepared to deal with optimizing and balancing the use and production of commodities such as soils, water, timber, range land, and minerals with the less tangible values of scenery, air and water quality, recreation, wildlife, and social well-being.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com