Little Mac Bridge
The pedestrian bridge, Little Mac, crosses 75 feet above the ravines, connecting the north and south sections of the Allendale Campus.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Lansing Community College
Program Guide: Therapeutic Recreation
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year. The required therapeutic recreation courses are not available at LCC.
- If time permits, students can take PSYC 205.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elecitve must be a non-PSYC course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 270, FREN 202, GEOG 200, GRMN 202, HUMS 125, HUMS 160, HUMS 214, POLS 201, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 211, HIST 212, HUMS 215, SOCL 255, SOCL 260
Recreation therapists may serve as counselors, community educators and organizers, administrators, supervisors, consultants, and researchers. Professionals might find themselves in any of the following settings: hospitals, physical medicine and rehabilitation, psychiatric hospitals, community mental health clinics, substance abuse centers, respite day programs, hospice, school systems, schools or residential centers for those with specific disabilities, special schools or treatment clinics, child protective agencies, sheltered workshops, programs operated by public recreation and park departments.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org