Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Muskegon Community College
Program Guide: Exercise Science - Clinical Exercise Science
|MATH 109 or 111||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|CHEM 100 (L&L)||5|
|BIOL 103 (L&L)||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S. in Exercise Science
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-PSYC course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for addtiional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 110, ART 198, ART 199, BUS 200, ENG 200, ENG 201, ENG 207, ENG 211, FR 202, GEOG 104, GEOG 105, GER 202, HIST 101, HIST 102, HIST 195, HIST 204, HIST 210, HUM 195, PHIL 210, PSCI 211, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENG 130, ENG 231, HIST 201, HIST 202, HIST 207, SOC 102, SOC 202, SOC 205, WS 101
- BIOL 105 and BIOL 106 must both be taken in order to receive credits that count for the major.
Students graduating with an exercise science degree can be employed across a wide variety of health, medical, wellness and physical activity related fields. Examples of employment are:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Community Fitness
- Community Health
- Corporate Health
- Personal Training
- Physical Therapy
- Physician's Assistant
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org