Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Macomb Community College
Program Guide: Natural Resource Management
|ENGL 1180 or 1210||3-4|
|ENGL 1190 or 1220||3-4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|CHEM 1050 or 1170||4|
|Sociial Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-ECON course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 1000, BUSN 2100, ENGL 2800, ENGL 2810, FREN 2370, GEOG 2000, GRMN 2370, HIST 2520, HIST 2650, HUMN 1700, HUMN 1750, INTL 2000, INTL 2300, INTL 2500, ITAL 2370, POLS 1900, POLS 1950, SPAN 2370
- U.S. Diversity electives: SOCY 1100, SOCY 2450, SOCY 2550
- Possible electives: GEOL 1150, CHEM 1180, ITCS 1010, ITCS 2220
Natural Resource Management majors will be prepared to assume responsibility for the management of natural resources on either private or public lands. They will be prepared to deal with optimizing and balancing the use and production of commodities such as soils, water, timber, range land, and minerals with the less tangible values of scenery, air and water quality, recreation, wildlife, and social well-being.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org