Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Mid Michigan Community College
Program Guide: Public Administration
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree should take MAT 131.
- Options other than ACC 201, ACC 211, ECO 201 and ECO 202 are available at Grand Valley.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. Freshman/sophomore public administration courses are not available at Mid Michigan.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 170, HIS 102, REL 111, SSC 111
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIS 211, HIS 212, SOC 200, SOC 250
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budge officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org