Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Grand Valley State University is the ideal educational destination that offers a vibrant campus life where you can get involved, make friends, and learn more about yourself, the world, and where you fit into it.
Choose from over 300 student organizations, including the International Club that brings international and U.S. students together for a variety of educational and leisure activities. Professional and academic organizations include the Biology Club, the Law Society, and the Sports Leadership Club. You are free to form new organizations as well; every year, students form new groups to enhance the campus community. There are also regular on-campus student events and a full schedule of annual events and traditions that will help shape your Grand Valley memories and experience.
As a Grand Valley student, you have free access to our extensive athletic facilities, including:
- Olympic-sized swimming pool and dedicated diving pool
- Three-level fitness facility with climbing gym and indoor track
- Indoor running track
- 100-yard indoor sport turf field
- Outdoor recreation fields and facilities
- Volleyball, racquetball, tennis, basketball, and squash courts
- Weightlifting, exercise, and training rooms
- Dedicated aerobics and fitness rooms
- Spinning and rowing room
- Award-winning, on-campus golf course
Here are some of the other events you can experience as a Grand Valley student:
- Free food and activities at Laker Weekend events
- Free and low cost activities, such as concerts, comedians, and athletic events
- Numerous cultural festival throughout the academic year
For a complete list of student organizations, you can go here: http://www.gvsu.edu/studentlife/stuey. If you don't see an organization you would like to join, you are free to start a new organization. Only four students and a faculty advisor are needed to start a new organization.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com