Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Find Excellence Within
Grand Valley is challenging. We're proud of that. We'll challenge you to think critically and solve problems creatively. We'll challenge you to graduate ready to make a positive impact on the world. But more importantly, we'll provide the support you need to meet those challenges every step of the way.
People who know a lot about education are talking a lot about Grand Valley.
- Named one of The Princeton Review's "Best in the Midwest."
- Ranked a Best Regional University by U.S. News & World Report.
- Listed as one of "America's Top Colleges" by Forbes.
- Named one of the country's greenest universities by the Sierra Club.
- Seidman College of Business was named one of the nation's best business schools in 2013 by The Princeton Review.
- Named Recipient of the 2012 Excellence in Academic Libraries Award by the Association of College Research and Libraries.
- Named one of America's "100 Best College Buys" 17 years in a row.
- Ranked 13th nationally in study abroad participation by the Institute of International Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com