Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Congratulations on your acceptance to Grand Valley State University. We are excited to welcome you into our community. Now that you have been admitted, you may be wondering what to do next. The following checklist is a guide for graduate students who are planning to attend Grand Valley:
- Visit the Campus- Grand Valley offers many opportunities for students to learn more about our academic community.
- Apply for Financial Aid- Students are encouraged to have their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) filed by March 1st for the following academic year.
- Apply for Campus Housing- Housing is available for graduate students in Grand Rapids and in Allendale.
- Attend New Graduate Student Orientation- All new graduate students are welcome to attend a general orientation session prior to the start of fall and winter semesters.
- Register for a Parking Permit- Parking permits are available for online purchase.
- Purchase Textbooks & Supplies- Click on the link to view bookstore locations.
- Obtain a Student ID- Visit the Student Assistance Center in the Student Services Building on the Allendale campus or the Student Assistance Center in the Richard M. DeVos Center in downtown Grand Rapids.
- Make Tuition Payment- You will receive information in the mail regarding your tuition bill.
- Attend Classes- Welcome to Grand Valley State University!
- Connect with the Office of Graduate Studies - The Office of Graduate Studies plays an important role in supporting students engaged in graduate education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org