LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
About School of Accounting
The School of Accounting
- Has earned the specialized AACSB accreditation in accounting
- Consistently ranks above the average on CPA exam results
- Awarded 159 undergraduate degrees in accounting
- Awarded 50 graduate degrees; MSA (44) and MST (6)
- Beta Alpha Psi Honorary
- Student Chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Student Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
Our students are recruited on campus by the Big Four public accounting firms and other prestigious firms such as BDO, Beene Garter, Crowe, Dow Chemical, Hungerford Nichols, Plante Moran, Perrigo, Rehmann, Steelcase, Whirlpool.
All undergraduate students execute a minimum of an order-to-cash cycle in SAP prior to graduation
Approximately 133 students a year complete a course in internal auditing
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Accounting Major
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST)
School of Accounting Mission Statement
Seidman’s School of Accounting educates students to become successful accounting and business professionals. The School contributes to the college, university, the profession and society through quality teaching, scholarship and service.