About School of Accounting
The School of Accounting
· Has earned the specialized AACSB accreditation in accounting
· Consistently ranks above the average on CPA exam results
· Awarded 162 undergraduate degrees in accounting
· Awarded 61 graduate degrees; MSA (57) and MST (4)
Beta Alpha Psi Honorary
Student Chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
Student Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
· Our students are recruited on campus by three of the Big Four public accounting firms and other prestigious firms such as BDO, Beene Garter, Crowe Horwath, Dow Chemical, Hungerford Nichols, Plante Moran, Perrigo, Rehmann, Steelcase, Whirlpool.
· All undergraduate students execute a minimum of an order-to-cash cycle in SAP prior to graduation
· Approximately 133 students a year complete a course in internal auditing
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Accounting Major
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST)
School of Accounting Mission Statement
Seidman’s School of Accounting educates students to become successful accounting and business professionals. The School contributes to the college, university, the profession and society through quality teaching, scholarship and service.
GVSU School of Accounting Annual Awards Reception
DATE: Thursday, April 19, 2018
PLACE: Grand Valley State University
L. William Seidman Center, Room 1008
50 Front Ave SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
TIME: Reception begins at 5:00 p.m. (Beer, Wine, Hors d’oeuvres) with awards and scholarships presentation to follow at 6:00 p.m.
RSVP: Please call 616-331-7414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, April 12, 2018
Please join us.