Intercultural Training certificate
Grand Valley State University's Intercultural Training Certificate (ITC) offers a unique and innovative opportunity to take your education a step beyond traditional expectations.
Anyone admitted to GVSU as a degree-seeking student may complete this certificate.
ITC's cutting-edge courses will provide you with high-performance tools for navigating and ensuring success in today's world.
- Expand your capabilities by learning how to live and work successfully within and across various cultures as well as in diverse environments.
- Explore the traditions, ideas, and values of others, which will also teach you more about your own.
- Gain a unique perspective for achieving efficiencies in business and personal life.
- ITC certification will add a notable level of distinction to your accomplishments, which will give you a competitive edge as you prepare for graduate studies or the work force.
- Whether you wish to begin a career or continue your education after graduation, ITC certification can help you reach your goals. Learn how you can strengthen your resume with highly sought-after intercultural knowledge.
- Introduction to Intercultural Competence
- Two elective courses related to your major
- Culminating seminar
For More InformationDepartment of Liberal Studies
324 Lake Ontario Hall
Location & Format
Undergraduate students in this program study at Grand Valley's Allendale Campus.Format: Face To Face
“Steelcase will increasingly rely on universities like GVSU that embrace a global mindset by educating interculturally competent students who can eventually populate our facilities and those of other companies around the world.”
V.P. C.D.O. GLOBAL CORPORATE RELATIONS, STEELCASE
“This program is what graduating students need to complement any degree area. For instance, ITC will support the knowledge base that teachers need as they enter into classrooms in any district.”
PRINCIPAL, NORTH MUSKEGON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL