The Executive Master of Business Administration (E.M.B.A.) program is a 22 month cohort based program designed to emphasize strategic thinking and leadership for sustainable growth, and structured to balance professional, family, and community responsibilities.
Cohorts will begin each fall semester. Applications are now being accepted.
About the E.M.B.A.
The E.M.B.A. serves experienced professionals. The program is cohort based and classes meet primarily on select Fridays and Saturdays over a 22-month period. The curriculum is highly strategic and systems oriented. It culminates in a real-world project.
A bachelor's degree and at least five years of significant professional experience are required for consideration and final selection is based on prior academic performance, potential for leadership, and employer recommendation. Applicants must submit official documentation of all previous college course work, personal statements, recommendations, and resumes. Any major is acceptable.
No transfer credit is accepted for the E.M.B.A. program.
- L. William Seidman Center classrooms in Grand Rapids
- Meeting Friday and Saturday every other week
- Class size of 25-30
- Video capture for unavoidable absences
- Complete in four semesters
- Approximately 100 hours of professional development in areas such as leadership, high-performance teams, and communication
- One week international trip
- 360-degree leadership assessment
- Personal coaching
- Two semester capstone project and presentation with a local company
For More InformationSeidman College of Business
L. William Seidman Center
50 Front Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Location & Format
Classes for graduate students in this major meet downtown on the Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids Campus.Format: Face To Face