For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Project Management undergraduate adult online certificate
The project management certificate at Grand Valley State University
integrates industry-proven project management practices with Agile
principles. Students work in small teams to effectively initiate,
plan, execute, control, and bring closure to real-world projects using
MS Project and other enterprise project management software.
The project management program features coursework in project management, team building, and applied business solutions. This certificate complements major fields of study in other departments or schools and enables you to train for a future career in this specialty.
Why Study Project Management at Grand Valley?
- You will be developing professional skills that employers are looking for such as team building and project planning.
- You will develop business talent that contributes to the economic growth of West Michigan and the Great Lakes region.
- With a certificate, you can create stackable credentials that enhance your degree and bolster your resume.
- Courses are offered fully online, in six-week accelerated formats, so you can complete it in one year or less.
For More InformationAdult and Continuing Studies
Location & Format
This program can be completed fully online.Format: Online
The project management certificate is comprised of 12 credits:
- CIS 339 - Project Planning
- CIS 349 - Agile Project Management
- BUS 470 - Applied Business Solutions
- MGT 345 - Team Building