- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
Marketing is the activity and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
Program Offerings at Grand Valley
The marketing major is for students who like interacting with people, are intrigued by human behavior, and like being rewarded for what they do. A Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) degree is offered with the following emphases available:
- Distribution and logistics
- General marketing
Students study a variety of topics preparing them for a variety of careers, including:
- Brand management
- Marketing research
- Global marketing
- Professional selling
- Sports marketing
- And many more
Seidman marketing grads are employed at companies such as:
- American Seating
- Amway Global
- Cisco Inc.
- Gordon Foods
- Meijer Corporate Office
- Spectrum Health
- Stryker Medical
For more information, visit gvsu.edu/seidman/.
Why Study Marketing at Grand Valley?
- Faculty who consult on real business issues are experts in all areas of business and have strong academic credentials.
- Current technology is integrated into courses.
- Internships allow you to earn money while getting valuable business experience. Internships are set up to relate to your field of study and are scheduled around your classes.
- Professional networking with business leaders.
- A campus in the heart of an exciting business environment.
- Smaller class sizes allow you and faculty to interact.
- Study abroad opportunities prepare you for a global society by allowing you to live within another culture and meet students from around the world. Our study abroad programs are established in 25 countries and can be customized to meet your needs and interests.
- A Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) is also available. Visit gvsu.edu/seidmangrad for details.
“In classes you're dealing with actual faculty, not teaching assistants. I have had a lot of professors who have real-world business experience so they've been able to connect their experience to their teaching to show us how what we're learning is applicable to the real world.”
View all Academic Programs offered by Grand Valley State University