Grand Valley State University Women's Center
Student Food Pantry Campus-Wide Food Drive Begins
October 6, 2014
Time: All Day
Location: Women's Center, 1201 Kirkhof
More Information: http://gvsu.edu/women_cen/stud...
The Women's Center is home to the GVSU Student Food Pantry. On an annual basis, we have over 500 visits to the Pantry and serve over 200 students.
The Food Pantry is utilized daily by students. Since the inception of the pantry in April 2009, we continue to see an increase in visits, indicating that there remains a significant need for a food pantry on campus.
With your support, we are able to meet a very practical need among our student population and demonstrate our collective commitment to their success.
Donations may be dropped off to the Women's Center (1201 Kirkhof), or one of our campus partners:
- *Women’s Center, 1201 Kirkhof Center
- Cheryl Fischer, 1126 Service Bldg
- Anita Benes, 133 Lake Michigan Hall
- CLAS Dean’s Office, B-4-232 Mackinac Hall
- Connie Ingham, 212 Henry Hall
- Hollie Rago, 2000 James H. Zumberge
- Ken Kolbe/WGVU, 1st floor EC
- Fran Cain, 288C DeVos
- Claire Harrison, 1041 Seidman
- Sherri Hall, 200 Bicycle Factory
Center for Health Sciences
- KCON Student Services, 326 CHS
Holland Meijer Campus
- Cherilyn Denomme, 515 Holland
Annis Water Resources Institute
- Roxana Taylor, 100 Lake MI Center
*Donations are accepted all year.