Veterans Network


To download your VA forms, visit the Department of Veterans Affairs page by clicking on the thumbnail below.

Forms pertaining to attending Grand Valley State University are specific to your situation. Please contact the Office of the Registrar to find out which forms you will need. They will help to gather them for you.
Contact Bill Widmaier at widmaieb@gvsu.edu or call (616) 331-3327. 

Page last modified November 19, 2014