- Attendance is expected at every session and all sessions will start promptly at 3:00 pm. Please arrive early to network with your colleagues.
- If an emergency occurs and you are not able to attend, notify your appointing officer and that week's presenter.
- Homework: Prior to each session, read and review program material to be prepared for each week's discussion. (material available here)
- Dress casually (temperature in the room tends to fluctuate).
- Remember to turn off cell phones before each session begins. Break times will be provided to check your messages.
- Computers will be permitted to access course materials, only. Your complete attention to the topic of each session is important to the success of the program.
- Evaluations will be sent electronically after each session. Your input is important to the success of the program.
- For any special dietary needs or special accommodations, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.