Additional Tuition Charges
Some Grand Valley State University colleges, schools, departments and courses carry an additional tuition charge to offset the higher costs in those particular areas.
There is a $25 additional tuition charge per credit hour for Online and Hybrid courses.
Additional Tuition Charges per Credit Hour for Undergraduate Students (300 LEVEL AND ABOVE UNLESS NOTED)
- Honors (200 level and above)
- International Studies
- Art & Design
- School of Computing
- Allied Health
- Health Information Management
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Cell & Molecular Bio (200 level and above)
- Seidman College of Business
- School of Engineering (200 level and above)
- Medical Lab Science
- Nursing (200 level and above)
- Radiologic & Imaging Sciences
- Speech and Language Pathology (200 level and above)
There is a $30 additional tuition charge per course for undergraduate lab courses offered by the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences in science, math, and health, with the exception of general education courses. Lab courses with the following prefixes are included: ATH, BIO, BMS, CHM, CMB, GEO, MTH, NRM, PHY, and STA.