The Traverse City Regional Center offers a variety of student services and resources:
Disability Support Services
Providing support services, materials and accommodations that enhance the learning environment for students with disabilities.
Learn about having books delivered to you off campus, searching databases, and meeting librarians devoted to your field of study.
Note: Books packaged for mailing can be returned to the Traverse City Regional Center free of charge.
Take advantage of online textbook ordering at least one week prior to the start of the semester.
Well-trained peer consultants can help develop ideas, organize content, integrate research, polish a draft, and correctly document sources - assistance on any writing project.
Technology & Lab Support
- Audio/visual support
- General software application support
- General Grand Valley technology related support
- Grand Valley wireless support
- Grand Valley username/password support
- Grand Valley ID cards
- Instruction on basic Grand Valley technology
- Two computer labs are available for student use. Grand Valley provides an array of services including email, network space, and a variety of software and web-based programs. Information about programs and services can be found at the Information Technology website.
- For immediate assistance, please contact the Allendale Helpdesk at (616) 331-2101.
Technology support at the Traverse City Regional Center includes:
Note: Grand Valley does not have repair/troubleshooting facilities for student, faculty member, or staff member personal computers, routers, at home networks, or other technology related problems. Please contact an outside vendor for repair/troubleshooting services.
Phone 231-995-1785 • email@example.com