Master of Education
Advance your career in teaching or administration and develop skills with a Grand Valley Master of Education graduate program.
The program in Traverse City provides multiple choices for the working professional and offers selected classes that lead to the following graduate degrees:
- M.Ed. in Instruction and Curriculum, emphasis in Elementary Education (Traverse City)
- M.Ed. in Instruction and Curriculum, emphasis in Early Childhood Education (ZS) General and Special Education (Traverse City/Boyne City)
- M.Ed. in Special Education, emphasis in Cognitive Impairment (Traverse City)
- Elementary Endorsement (please contact Vicki Kamps regarding this planned program)
- Planned Progam for professional certification work with Vicki Kamps firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain continuing education credits.
The College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education and meets the guidelines for the Council for Exceptional Children, the International Reading Association, and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Explore your degree and career options in eduction:
Phone 231-995-1785 • email@example.com