Hours of Operation
Grand Valley Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.– 5 p.m. .
NMC University Center Building Hours
During the academic year, the building is open:
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
The building is closed holidays and other hours as posted. Please call (231) 995-1777 to confirm building hours.
Cancellation due to inclement weather:
- The University Center is always closed when NMC is closed.
- For Boyne City students, classes are cancelled when Boyne City High School is closed.
- You may call the University Center telephone information service by dialing (231) 995-1777 to hear a prerecorded message that will be posted by 7 a.m. This message will notify you if the University Center is closed.
- Watch local TV channels 7 & 4 or 9 & 10 and NMC channel 13 for current cancellations.
Cancellation due to instructor absence:
- The instructor determines if class will be cancelled, not the Traverse City Regional office.
- Instructors are responsible to make arrangements with the class and develop a system of communication to notify students of class cancellations/changes.
- The Traverse City Regional Center office is not responsible for notifying students of class cancellations.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (231) 995-1785 or (888) 922-1785.
Phone 231-995-1785 • email@example.com