Building Info/Hotel Links
Grand Valley Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.– 5 p.m. .
NMC University Center Building Hours
During the academic year, the building is open:
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
The building is closed holidays and other hours as posted. Please call (231) 995-1777 to confirm building hours.
Cancellation due to inclement weather:
- The University Center is always closed when NMC is closed.
- You may call the University Center telephone information service by dialing (231) 995-1777 to hear a prerecorded message that will be posted by 7 a.m. This message will notify you if the University Center is closed.
- Watch local TV channels 7 & 4 or 9 & 10 and NMC channel 13 for current cancellations.
Cancellation due to instructor absence:
- The instructor determines if class will be cancelled, not the Traverse City Regional office.
- Instructors are responsible to make arrangements with the class and develop a system of communication to notify students of class cancellations/changes.
- The Traverse City Regional Center office is not responsible for notifying students of class cancellations.
Contact Us: email@example.com or call (231) 995-1785 or (888) 922-1785.
Hotels near the building
*Ask for the GVSU or corporate rate