Advising and Registration
Our academic advisors will help you map out your educational journey. We strongly encourage you to meet with an academic advisor prior to registering for classes to determine your personalized plan of study. The Traverse City Regional Center has advisors on site who are glad to assist you in the academic planning process and can:
- Provide academic planning advice and support.
- Explain university policies and procedures.
- Make referrals to appropriate academic resources including tutoring, counseling, career counseling, disability support services, etc.
- Help develop strategies for academic success.
To schedule an appointment with an advisor, please call (231) 995-1785.
Current students are encouraged to register in late March/early April for the upcoming spring/summer, fall, and winter semesters.
3 Easy Ways to Register:
Feel free to stop by the Traverse City Regional Center for assistance.
Search Available Classes
- Login to Banner and select Registration.
- Select the term you would like to view.
- In the subject field, select accounting, press and hold Ctrl and Shift, scroll to writing. All subjects should be highlighted.
- In the campus field, select Traverse.
- Click on the Search for Classes button at the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat this for each semester you would like to search.
Phone 231-995-1785 • firstname.lastname@example.org