Presidents' Ball this Friday!
February 4, 2014
Presidents' Ball is happening this Friday, Feb 007 at DeVos Place in Downtown Grand Rapids! Dinner tickets have sold out at this time, but dance tickets are still available. Get ready for an evening of high-rolling fun with Grand Valley's top agents, including Agent 007.
Here are some important reminders before heading out to the Ball...
1) All attendees to the Ball must present a ticket AND photo ID at the door. No one will be admitted without either of these items. Lost tickets cannot be replaced and NO tickets will be sold at the door.
2) DeVos Place is located at 303 Monroe Ave NW Grand Rapids. But, there are FREE charter busses from GVSU Allendale & Pew Campuses! Check out the bus schedule here. All guests must use the Lyon Street entrance at DeVos Place.
3) While alcohol is served at Presidents' Ball, you must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcohol at the event. For safety tips and more information regarding the event's alcohol policy, click here.
4) For other concerns, including dietary restrictions and handicap accommodations, contact the Student Senate office at 616-331-2333.
5) Be sure to hashtag your photos and tweets with #007PresBall! Our agents are looking forward to a fun & safe evening at DeVos Place.
See all news