School Counseling Partnership
Fall 2016 Workshop Schedule
All of the School Counseling and TRIO TPSSS Partnership (UNITE) workshops will take place at 6:30 PM in 109D DeVos on the Pew Campus.
- September 8th- Unite Kick Off
- October 20th- UNITE for Healthy People
- November 17th- UNITE for the Next Step
- September 29th- SPECIAL EVENT
- Guest Speaker, Kevin Stotts, Talent 2025
- Join with the EDC 625 students to learn about preparing students for the workforce of the future. You will leave with a better understanding of the connection between education and business professionals, what employers seek in their workforce, and how to prepare yourself and your students for the world of work.
Make the most of Fall 2016 by connecting with an EDC 625 student. One-on-one sessions will:
- Offer TRIO TPSSS students free mentoring, counseling, and support during the Fall 2016 semester.
- Be confidential in nature.*
- Provide counseling experience for EDC 625 students to improve their skills and complete practicum requirements.
*Individual sessions may be taped/transcribed for educational purposes. Informed consent from the TRIO TPSSS student must have been received prior to the session.
Dates and/Times: One-on-one sessions are provided on a first come, first serve basis. Be the first to register for one-on-one sessions at the UNITE (partnership) kick-off on September 8th.
- September 15th 6:30-7:15 P.M.
- October 27th 6:30-7:15 P.M.
- November 10th 6:30-7:15 P.M.
- December 1st 6:30-7:15 P.M.
For more information, contact:
Kaelee Steffens | 616.331.6863 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Judy Stearns Williams | 616.331.6492 | email@example.com