SASC Tutoring Center
Sign up for Tutoring/Check Status of Request/Tutor's Schedule
We are only accepting requests for the current academic term.
- Sign up online by completing the Request for Tutoring To expedite your assignment, please provide us with all your availability...at least five different times on as many days as possible.
- If you are requesting tutoring for a course above the 100/200 level (except BIO 355), in addition to completing the Request for Tutoring, you will also need to complete and have your professor sign the Special Request form. Please drop off the completed form to the Tutoring Center located in 200 STU.
- The Tutoring Center provides one hour of tutoring per week for courses you are enrolled in for that semester.
- Tutoring typically begins the following week unless we do not have a tutor for your particular subject or if a tutor is unavailable at the times and days you requested.
- If you require assistance or have questions before a tutor is assigned to you, please visit the Math Center, Science Success Center (MS3) , the Writing Center and visit your professor's open office hours.
Page last modified May 15, 2013