Cultural Information France
- Mille feuilles
- Foie Gras
- Confit de Canard
- Christophe Mae
- Olivia Ruiz
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- Amok and Other Stories by Stefan Zweig
- The Flanders Panel by Arturo Pérez-Reverte
Joël Robuchon named France's Chef of the Century. He is known for the relentless perfectionism of his cuisine; he says there is no such thing as the perfect meal – you can always do better.
Surya Bonaly a French-American professional figure skater. She is known for being the only skater who can land a back flip on one foot on the ice.
Yo-Yo Ma is an acclaimed cellist and songwriter who has produced over 75 albums and won more than 15 Grammy Awards.
Zinedine Zidane A three-time FIFA World Player of the Year, Zidane led France to victory in the 1998 World Cup and starred for clubs in France, Italy and Spain. His career ended in shocking fashion when he was expelled from the 2006 World Cup final for headbutting an opponent, but he is nonetheless regarded as one of soccer's all-time greats.
Emmanuel Macron is the current President of the French Republic. At 39, he is the youngest President in French history and the youngest French head of state since Napoleon.
Édouard Philippe is the current Prime Minister of France after his appointment from Macron in May 2017.
- Take a stroll in Les Catacombes
- Ski the Alps in Rhône-Alpes region
- Soak up some sun at Les Plages De St Tropez
- Go wine tasting through La Route Des Vins D'Alsace
- Canyon in La Valle De Chamonix