Cultural Information El Salvador
- Salpicón de res
- Yuca Frita
- Panes Rellenos
- Sopa De Pata
- Crooked Stilo
- Martina Topley-Bird
Television and Films
- Return to El Salvador
- Voces inocentes (Innocent Voices)
- Uno, la historia de un gol
- Orgullosamente Salvadoreño
- Senselessness by Horacio Castellanos Moya
- Bitter Grounds by Sandra Benitez
- Salvador by Joan Didion
- The She-Devil in the Mirror by Horacio Castellanos Moya
Agustín Farabundo Martí Rodríguez (popularly known as Farabundo Martí), was a Marxist-Leninist activist and a revolutionary leader in El Salvador during the 1932 Salvadoran peasant massacre. He became a martyr in his country after he was killed by the Martinez government.
Óscar Arnulfo Romero y Galdámez was a bishop of the Catholic Church in El Salvador. He became the fourth Archbishop of San Salvador, succeeding Luis Chávez, and spoke out against poverty, social injustice, assassinations and torture. Romero was assassinated while offering Mass in 1980.
Carlos Mauricio Funes Cartagena is a Salvadoran politician and the current President of El Salvador. He won the 2009 presidential election as the candidate of the left-wing Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front (FMLN) political party and took office on 1 June 2009.
- Hike up Puerta Del Diablo in San Salvador
- Relax at El Tunco in La Libertad
- Slow down and visit Santa Ana Volcano in Santa Ana