Cultural Information Australia
- Anzac Biscuits
- Meat Pies
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
- Cloudstreet by Tim Winton
- Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay
- Seven Little Australians by Ethel Turner
- The Harp in the South by Ruth Park
- Power Without Glory by Frank Hardy
- I Can Jump Puddles by Alan Marshall
Ian Thorpe, nicknamed the Thorpedo and Thorpey, is an Australian swimmer who specializes in freestyle, but also competes in backstroke and the individual medley.
Shane Warne is an Australian former international cricketer widely regarded as one of the greatest bowlers in the history of the game.
Colleen McCullough is an Australian author, her best-known work being The Thorn Birds.
Kylie Minogue, often known simply as Kylie, is an Australian singer, recording artist, songwriter and actress.
Geoffrey Rush is an Australian actor and film producer. He is one of the few people who have won the "Triple Crown of Acting": an Academy Award, a Tony Award and an Emmy Award.
Malcolm Turnball- Malcolm Turnbull is the 29th and current Prime Minister of Australia and the Leader of the Liberal Party.
Tony Abbott- Past Australian Prime Minister 2013-2015
Robert Menzies was the country’s twelfth and longest-serving Prime Minister and founder of the Australian Liberal Party.
- Cruise the Great Ocean Road in Victoria
- Cricket at the MCG
- British & Irish Lions Tour at the Sydney Olympic Park
- Dive at the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns