Cohesion, Alternative Press
Motto - Reads like a dress: look it up or stare it down, but it’s what’s inside that counts.
Mission - Empowering the student voice to access diverse and creative perspectives through the collective avenues of text.
- · To offer a medium of creative reporting.
- o Gonzo, satire, etc.
- · To provide a widely accessible source for all creative writing that is both current and open to direct discussion.
- · To elucidate and challenge the common views and voices of peoples, organizations, and popularized discourses.
- · To connect readers and writers through content and vision.
- · To cultivate the dialogue of the student body.
This page was last edited on September 28, 2012 at 10:11 AM