Delta Sigma Pi - Lambda Xi Chapter
Delta Sigma Pi was founded in 1907 at New York University: School of Commerce, Accounts and Finance by Harold Valentine Jacobs, Alexander Frank Makay, Alfred Moysello and Henry Albert Tienken. Today, coast to coast, more than 250 chapters and nearly 200,000 members support the goals and ideals of the Fraternity.
Candidates for membership in Delta Sigma Pi must receive an invitation to join from a local chapter, complete an orientation program, and demonstrate a willingness to perpetuate the ideals of the Fraternity. Members may be men and women of all creeds and colors engaged in the study of business or related fields. Cross-membership in Greek social fraternities and sororities is permitted.
DID WE MENTION WE ARE A CO-ED FRATERNITY?
So Why Join?
- Networking/ Friendships
- Discounts (insurance, hotels, rental cars, etc.)
- Leadership experience
- Leadership conferences and national congress meetings
- Professional events and contacts
- Time management skills
- Contact with faculty
- Involvement on campus
How to join?
- Fill Out and Application
- Must have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Must submit a typed application, un-official transcript, class schedule and head shot
- Receive a Bid from the Fraternity
- If accepted we will extend you a bid from the Fraternity which you can accept or reject
- 6-8 week pledging process
- Weekly meetings similar to chapter meetings
- Professional, community service, fundraising and social events
- Get to know the brothers and your pledge class
- Weekly quizzes which will be coached by a big brother
- Dues are often paid by fundraising events
How to get an application?
Delta Sigma Pi
1 Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401
This page was last edited on September 19, 2008 at 9:41 PM