DO SOMETHiNG! Contest Rules
• Only free events may be labeled DO SOMETHiNG!
• The DO SOMETHiNG! Contest is open only to currently enrolled Grand Valley State University students.
• To enter the contest, one must attend designated campus events. These various events are held during the week and on weekends. DO SOMETHiNG! staff members will scan participants’ IDs at the beginning portion of events.
• To find out about scheduled DO SOMETHiNG! events visit the Campus Calendar at gvsu.edu/events. Look for the logo to distinguish selected events.
• At the end of each DO SOMETHiNG! event a participant who attended that event will be randomly selected to win a small prize. Small prizes may include: gift cards, t-shirts, meal cards and other miscellaneous items.
• Once a participant’s ID is entered into our system, that participant will remain eligible to win the grand prize of $1,000 at the end of the academic year even if previously drawn for a small prize.
• Entries are unlimited.
• Winners will be contacted via email. They will have 10 business days to pick up their corresponding prize. All prizes will be held in the Office of Student Life.
• The DO SOMETHiNG! contest is held only during the Fall and Winter semesters.
• Grand Valley State University faculty, staff and student employees of the Office of Student Life are not eligible to receive prizes.
DO SOMETHiNG! Contest rules are subject to change. Changes will be posted on the web site. All final rulings regarding this contest and the rules will be determined by the Director of Student Life.
Page last modified September 3, 2010