Student Employment Office
OFF CAMPUS LAKERJOBS INSTRUCTIONS
Access the LakerJobs-Employer Page.
Click on 'Employers Enter Here'
If you are already a registered user, enter user id and password, click on "log in".
If you are a new user, go to "Click here to register".
If you are unsure if your organization is registered on Job Board, click on "click here to register"
- You will then come to Registration Organization screen.
- Enter organization name in "Find Your Organization". As you type, the system will show you a list of matching organizations.
- If you locate your organization, STOP. Call the Student Employment Office (616-331-3238) to get your original user ID and password.
Post A Job
To add a new job, go to the “My Jobs” tab, and then click “New Job”. Enter as much information possible to make the job posting complete.
- Post Date – enter the date this posting will be available to applicants
- Expiration Date – enter the date this posting will stop being available to students.
- Show Contact Information – click “YES” to allow applicants to view your contact information.
- Allow Students Self-Referral – click “YES” to allow students to submit an inquiry for more information about the position. You will receive an email notifying when a student is interested in your position.
- In “Application Instructions”, enter the manner in which a potential employee may apply for this position.
- There are four sections to be completed, “Position Information”, “Contact Information”, “Posting Information” and “Control Information”.
- Once you add or edit a job, the information will be reviewed by Student Employment Office before being activated on LakerJobs.
- Upon review the job will be available for student viewing within 24 hours.
Report a Hire
- As an off campus employer, you must contact the Student Employment Office to report a hire.
- Click "My Jobs" > "Job List"
- Click on the Job ID for appropriate job.
- Click "Close Job" found at the top of the side bar under "Page Functions".
Page last modified May 10, 2013