General Information for String Leadership Camp
DATE OF THE CAMP
WHO MAY APPLY
- String players (entering grade 8 through entering college) who have played their instrument at least 4 years.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill out the Registration Form and have your private teacher or orchestra director send a recommendation of your playing level (or the playing of your pre-formed ensemble) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 15, 2017. [Note: Teacher recommendations are used to determine placement in small ensembles.]
DEADLINE FOR COMPLETING REGISTRATION AND SENDING IN TEACHER RECOMMENDATION
- JULY 15, 2017
- For individual students, $150
- For each member of an already-formed string trio or quartet or quintet, $100
WHAT IS COVERED
- Cost of all instruction and music and performances
- Three lunches
- This is a commuting camp. No overnight lodging is provided but there are many excellent motels and hotels in the area.