School of Social Work

MSW / MPA Admissions

Admissions Process

Application Procedures

Students must be admitted to both the MSW and MPA programs. Generally, students begin with the MSW application.  Students interested in pursuing both degrees should request that the School of Social Work assign them to the faculty advisor for the MSW/MPA program.

The MPA application must also be completed, including transcript, letters of reference, and resume.  A cover letter to the School of Public, Nonprofit and Health Administration (SPNHA) detailing the request for admission to the MSW/MPA program, the MPA Basic Application and the specific essay material required by the MPA program are required for admissions consideration.


Page last modified October 2, 2014