The 7th annual sHaPe Camp is coming July 17-20, 2017
sHaPe (Summer Health Activities and Professions Exploration) is a one-week day camp introduction to the health professions for boys and girls currently in 7th and 8th grades. sHaPe is hosted by Grand Valley State University's College of Health Professions and the Regional Math and Science Center.
Participants must be:
- between the ages of 12-15
- entering 8th or 9th grade in the fall
- Michigan residents
- Preference will be given to students living in the Grand Rapids Public Schools district.
Sessions will be held at the GVSU
Cook-DeVos Center for Health Services in downtown Grand Rapids.
- The camp is FREE.
- Lunch is provided each day.
- Transportation will be available based on need.
sHaPe Camp Directors
Dr. Ranelle Brew,
Department Chair & Program Director, Public Health Department
Associate Professor, Public Health
GVSU College of Health Professions
Science Program Coordinator, Regional Math and Science Center
GVSU College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Watch the 2016 sHaPe Camp video!