Features of the Competition
- Submission deadline is October 19.
- Undergraduate categories in critical writing, performing arts, and visual arts.
- Graduate category in critical writing.
- Award recipients' work will be showcased at the ceremony on October 29.
- First place recipients, names will be recorded on a perpetual plaque.
In the past, student entries have included essays on the work of Tyco Brahe and Galileo, fictitious television interviews with Shakespeare, recitation of Elizabethan songs, dresses made in the Renaissance style, paintings inspired by a Shakespearean movie, ballet performance based on Shakespeare's writings, essays on forms of Renaissance poetry, theatrical presentation of Elizabethan themes, and numerous other subjects.
Student Competition Flyer 2016
Entry Form - .doc
Entry Form - PDF
Have any questions? Want more information? Email us at email@example.com for writing submissions, email Jo Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org