Grand Valley Shakespeare Festival
Mission, Vision, and Values
The Grand Valley Shakespeare Festival explores and celebrates Shakespeare and his culture for the
The GV Shakespeare Festival is a creative environment for educational and artistic excellence for a diverse and growing population.
- Shakespearean Tradition: Investigation of shared humanity.
- Arts: performing, literary, visual, and scholarly.
- Excellence: professionalism, discipline, rigor, quality, hard work, aesthetics.
- Learning: educating, outreach, and enrichment.
- Collaboration: including vigorous participation of students, faculty from a variety of disciplines, professional artists, staff, community members, scholars. Intrinsic to theatre and bedrock of relationships. Sharing.
- Enjoyment: providing a welcoming atmosphere to engage participation in fun and gratifying activities.
- Future-thinking: maintaining a legacy of success and sound management.
- Relevance: providing events and activities that are available and affordable to diverse populations.
|KING HENRY THE FOURTH, PART ONE, 2004|
Page last modified February 28, 2011