- A completed graduate application for admission. Please go to www.gvsu.edu/gradapply.
- One-page essay/personal statement, speaking to your career goals or reason for pursuing this degree.
- A $30 nonrefundable application fee. (If you have previously applied to Grand Valley this fee is waived.)
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended.
- Official GMAT scores.
- Official TOEFL scores (if your native language is not English).
All application materials not submitted online should be sent to:
Grand Valley State University Admissions Office
1 Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401-9403
Official transcript(s) can be sent electronically to GVSU by your previous university through an electronic delivery service such as Docufide, Naviance, E Scrip-Safe, or by using the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Official transcripts and test scores must be received directly from the issuing institution.
The Graduate Admissions Committee considers a scholastic index of 1100 for M.B.A., M.S.A., and M.S.T. program applicants, computed as follows: (GPA for last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework x 200) + GMAT score. For example, an applicant with a 3.0 GPA and 500 GMAT has a scholastic index of 1100. Further consideration is given to the quantitative, qualitative, and writing scores of the GMAT and grades earned in courses determined to be relevant to the graduate curriculum.