3039 L. William Seidman Center
Thomas Willey graduated from the University of Kansas, University of Houston and Mississippi State University. His first academic position was in 1988 at Central Missouri State in Warrensburg, MO. He taught for eleven years before joining GVSU in 1999.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level One Exam.
- DBA, Finance, Mississippi State University. (1988).
- MBA, University of Houston. (1984).
- BSBA, University of Kansas. (1979).
- Finance Education
- Working Capital Management in Corporations.
- Investments Area for GVSU's Financial Planning Program
- Sundaram, S., Willey, T. (2009). Derivatives Activity by U.S. Banks: Impacts on Risk and Profitability, Indian Journal of Economics and Business, 8(2), 229-243.
- Willey, T., Edwards, S., Gondhalekar, V. (2008). Predictors of Performance in an Online Financial Management Simulation, Journal of Business Case Studies, 4(6), 35-41.
- College, Promotion to Associate Professor and Tenure Policy Committee, Member. (August 2011 - Present).
- College, Inclusion Advocate, Member, appointed. (May 2011 - Present).
- University, Admissions/Records/Financial Aid Committee, Committee Member. (2004 - Present).