3143 L. William Seidman Center
Three Careers: Attorney / Corporate General Counsel, 1968-1989; International Business Executive, living in Europe, Brazil, Japan and Singapore, 1989-2002; Visiting Professor (Fall, 2002 through Winter, 2005) and Assistant Professor (Fall, 2005 to date) at GVSU-Seidman, teaching Strategy, Family Business, Marketing, but primarily Business, Society and Ethics related courses and Business Law at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Married 43 years, two adult sons, and two "brilliant" grandchildren; living in Holland, Michigan
- Executive Education Intensive Six Week Program, International Management, University of Michigan Business School (six weeks). (1991).
- "Advanced Management Program" ... 13 week "Mini-MBA", "AMP ... Advanced Management Program", Business Management Focus, Harvard Business School (13 weeks). "N/A." (1989).
- JD, Law, Duke University School of Law. (1968).
- BS, Political and Social Sciences, Colorado State University. (1965).
- Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Business Law
- Global Strategy Development and Implementation
- Frey, R., Claar, V. V., TenHaken, V. R., Szarucki, M. (2011). Hope for the East: Entrepreneurial Attributes of MBA Students in the United States Relative to Those in Two Transition Economies Relative to Those in the United States. International Journal of Business Excellence, Volume 5(No. 3), Pp. 220 to 237.
- University, Kutsche Office of Local History, Member of Advisory Board with Wendy Werner, President Lubbers and others; and Chairman of Fundraising for this new University Center seeking to preserve the history of under-represented minority groups in Western Michigan. Have raised $100,000 to date., approximately 45 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Local, served ex-officio. (November 2010 - Present).
- College, Seidman Finance Department Advisory Board, Member, approximately 10 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Local, served ex-officio. (April 2009 - Present).
- University, Student Scholarship Competition Interviews, Ad Hoc Reviewer, approximately 2 hours spent per year, Days, appointed, Local. (December 2007 - Present).