3143 L. William Seidman Center
Three Careers: Attorney / Corporate General Counsel, 1968-1989; International Business Executive, living in Europe, Brazil, Japan and Singapore, 1989-2002; Visiting Professor (Fall, 2002 through Winter, 2005) and Assistant Professor (Fall, 2005 to date) at GVSU-Seidman, teaching Strategy, Family Business, Marketing, but primarily Business, Society and Ethics related courses and Business Law at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Married 43 years, two adult sons, and two "brilliant" grandchildren; living in Holland, Michigan
- Executive Education Intensive Six Week Program, International Management, University of Michigan Business School (six weeks). (1991).
- "Advanced Management Program" ... 13 week "Mini-MBA", "AMP ... Advanced Management Program", Business Management Focus, Harvard Business School (13 weeks). "N/A." (1989).
- JD, Law, Duke University School of Law. (1968).
- BS, Political and Social Sciences, Colorado State University. (1965).
- Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Global Strategy Development and Implementation
- Mupepi, G. M., Modak, A., Frey, R. (2016). Why the Zebra’s Stripes are Important: Protecting the Core Competences of the firm. In Mambo Mupepi (Ed.), Effective Talent Management Strategies for Organizational Success. Hershey, PA: IGI Global Publishers.
- Mupepi, M., Frey, R., Jaideep, M. (2016). Patents and Logocentric Differences: Protecting the Comparative Advantage. In Mambo Mupepi (Ed.), Effective Talent Management Strategies for Organizational Success (pp. 20). Hershey, PA: IGI Global Publishers.
- Business Ethics Presentation MWDSI Conference, April 27, 2017- presented and published in meeting proceedings.
- College, Seidman Finance Department Advisory Board, Member, approximately 10 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Local, served ex-officio. (April 2009 - Present).
- University, Student Scholarship Competition Interviews, Ad Hoc Reviewer, approximately 2 hours spent per year, Days, appointed, Local. (December 2007 - Present).
- Hope College and HASP lecturer and board member.