3084 L. William Seidman Center
Michael Cotter received his D.B.A. in Marketing from Mississippi State University in 1992. Michael joined the faculty in 1990. He teaches basic marketing management, marketing strategy, marketing negotiations and marketing promotions. His areas of research presently encompass the U.S. vehicle market and Asian marketing strategies.
- DBA, Marketing, Finance and Economics, Mississippi State University. (1992).
- MBA, Tax Accounting, Central Michigan University. (1979).
- BS, English, Journalism, Central Michigan University. (1977).
- Marketing Strategy
- Asian Marketing Tactics
- Cotter, M., Henley, J. A. (in press). The Quality War in the 1991-2010 U.S. Vehicle Market: Japan vs. Germany. To appear in Alliance Journal of Business Research.
- Henley, J. A., Cotter, M. (in press). "The German Automobile Paradox". To appear in Advances in Business Research.
- University, Faculty Facilities Planning Advisory Committee, Committee Member, elected. (2007 - Present).
- College, Student Recruiting Events, Counseling & Recruiting Prospective Students. (1991 - Present).
- Honor's Program Project Advisor, Honor's College, Student Mentor. (November 2012 - April 2013).