We are defining and growing the role of the Alumni Association and its members in the West Michigan business community. To be successful in these endeavors, we need your help. We invite, request, and encourage you to
- Attend Seidman College of Business functions such as our Breakfast Speaker series
- Provide feedback regarding business leaders and issues in which you are interested and desire to learn more
- Volunteer your time to organize an Alumni Association event
- Solicit your employers to sponsor, in whole or in part, an Alumni Association event
- Join the Alumni Association as an actively participating member
To learn more about our current board members, who they are and what they do for our community.
Celebrating the accomplishments of alumni is rewarding for the Seidman College of Business as well as its honorees. Following are the outstanding Seidman alumni who have been recognized and their accomplishments at the time of recognition.
Please submit your contact information if you would like to be added to the Seidman College of Business email list and receive information on Alumni meetings, the Secchia Breakfast Lecture Series, and other seminars, speakers, and events at the college.
To see a list of current events, past events, as well as RSVP your attendance, please look at our Events calendar and click on the event in which you are interested.
Seidman College of Business publishes the Seidman Business Review, as well as a host of newsletters, blogs, and working papers.