Create a Semester Success Plan
Start this semester off strong by creating a semester plan to keep you on track and accountable!
1. Write it out: Use a calendar, planner, agenda, white board, phone or whatever you have to write in all assignments, tests and due dates! It is crucial to plan out your semester to stay on track.
2. Use your syllabus: Specifically due dates of assignments, projects, exams, etc. Color coordinate events if possible.
3. Break down those tasks: Stay accountable for the time needed for each task and manage your time wisely.
4. Surround yourself by others who are beneficial to your studies: Not only does this include your peers but also seeking out assistance from faculty, such as meeting with the Professor, sitting down with an Academic Coach, and/or setting aside time to work with a Tutor.
- Your smart device's built-in calendar